Clinical Sales Professional, Community Specialties - North Orlando/Leesburg
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Developing innovative therapies is one of the most challenging,
most essential and personally rewarding fields in science. This is
the most exciting time to be a part of Astellas, a company with a
uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture.
There's something special about working at Astellas. It's reflected
in our focus on the people we serve, the way we treat each other
and the results we achieve together as a company.
Astellas is announcing a Clinical Sales Professional - Community
Specialties opportunity in the Leesburg, FL area.
Achieve territory sales goals by promoting Astellas products and
services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned
geography. Educate customers on the use, characteristics,
advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related
to promoted products. Professionally represent Astellas in the
field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer
satisfaction in territory. Maintain effective communication and
relationships with key external and internal customers.
Flexible grade level based on candidate background and skillset
* Effectively promote and educate targeted physicians/HCPs on the
use of Astellas' products through one-on-one meetings and group
presentations, company-approved promotional speaker programs, and
other company-approved means.
* Work 5 days in the field each week, supported by office time as
needed for call planning, customer follow-up, preparing
presentations, making appointments, report generation, etc.
* Ensure solid performance levels of call and field productivity.
Meet Call Plan expectations and achieve territory product sales
goals while adhering to all APUS-defined ethical sales practices,
Compliance guidelines, and required promotional regulations
* Execute company-approved Product Marketing plans and
territory/regional business plan activities
* Support targeted customers using company-approved resources,
sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as
identified by Sales Management
* Coordinate promotional efforts with peers across franchises and
co-promotion alliance partners as appropriate. This includes
appropriately managing/maintaining all company equipment and
company-approved promotional materials (e.g., sales materials,
company literature, product samples, etc) according to defined
company Compliance guidelines
* Achieve territory product sales goals while adhering to all
APUS-defined ethical sales practices, Compliance guidelines, and
required promotional regulations
* Ensure territory sales strategy execution using annual territory
business plan, regional business plan, and call activity
* Accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory
expenses and written reports and within deadline as defined by
Astellas or the Regional Sales Manager
* Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as
directed by company management.
* Additional duties as needed
* This position is responsible for achieving both territory product
sales goals and territory sales activity goals through company
It is important for individual's in this position to actively
pursue continuous learning and professional sales development on
effective sales and communication techniques and
product/therapeutic area knowledge.
* Is a customer facing sales position
* Reports to Regional Sales manager
* Maintains territory responsible for managing Astellas'
* Partners with counterparts, teammates and cross functional
colleagues as appropriate
* Balance's territory and regional work and projects, while
maintaining solid level of sales performance
* Exhibits strong level of skill in competencies
* Demonstrates sales influence within territory and at times within
* BA/BS degree
* 2+ years pharmaceutical selling experience
* Strong knowledge of sales processes and pharmaceutical products
* Solid communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Proactive; can do approach
* Demonstrates problem solving ability; analytical; business
* Solid motivational and persuasion skills
* Demonstrates team orientation and leadership
* Proven record of sustained high sales performance and
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Ability to travel at least up to 50% of the time; and at times
* Valid driver's license in good standing
* Advanced degree or continued education
* Knowledge of promoting specialty products
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and
level of work which may be performed by the person assigned to this
position. This job description is not intended to be construed as
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of this position.
Employees holding this position may perform other job-related
duties in the course of their performance of this position
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Astellas, Pompano Beach , Clinical Sales Professional, Community Specialties - North Orlando/Leesburg, Sales , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!