Maintenance Tech III ($22.20 hr) - Wyndham Palm Aire Resort
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We Put the World on Vacation At Travel + Leisure Co., our
mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation
ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation
Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club
resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our
work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something
new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for
millions of travelers worldwide.How You'll Shine:
As a Maintenance Technician III, you'll make dream vacations by
providing quality results for our guests by using your maintenance
skills, customer service expertise and guaranteeing each unit and
building is in perfectly working order.
How You'll Make an impact:
- Maintain facility systems such as HVAC, electrical,
- Monitor and repair HVAC system for the entire facility.
- Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets,
disposals, showers and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include
soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings.
- Replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures
including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible
- Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units,
common areas and grounds as required. Responsible for preventive
maintenance programs on all systems such as HVAC, boilers, etc.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 30 days of
- Flexible work schedule options - full, part time, year round
and seasonal positions available.
- Discounted hotel & resort stays PLUS additional travel perks on
airfare, car rental, and activities.
- Generous paid time off including holiday, vacation, and sick
time accruals - accrue up to 29 days annually.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per year.
- 401K Retirement Savings with company match up to 6%.
- Health & wellness programs including Health Coaches and
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
- Various cultural diversity programs and Diversity Resource
- Wish Day - 8 hours paid for volunteering for a local
organization or charity.
- Numerous growth and developmental opportunities.
- A role with purpose - to ensure our guests experience the
vacation of their dreams!
What You'll Bring:
- Certified HVAC, plumbing or electrical skill required.
- Working knowledge of appliance repair.
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude with
team focus. How You'll Be Rewarded:We offer a diverse range of
comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30
or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you
throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and
holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements,
including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program (subject to provider availability)
- Employee Assistance Program Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co.
Here, you'll find an inclusive environment where we deliver
excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and
support one another. We're always looking ahead to what's next and
how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities,
and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a
career where memories start with you.We are an equal opportunity
employer, and all applications will be considered for employment
without attention to their membership in any protected class. If
you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your
application or any part of the recruiting process, please email
your request to , including the title and location of the position
for which you are applying.
Keywords: Wyndham, Pompano Beach , Maintenance Tech III ($22.20 hr) - Wyndham Palm Aire Resort, Professions , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!