Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
About Us: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save
lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on Twitter ,
LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram . ADT is an innovative,
culturally diverse company that empowers and inspires its
employees. A culture where we are encouraged to bring new ideas to
our workplace. As times change, so do we. We drive innovation and
continue to evolve as an organization. Our goals are achieved by
initiating change, enhancing product lines and building strategic
partnerships. What defines success at ADT? The Residential Service
Technician's primary functions and responsibilities are that of
troubleshooting, configuring, reconstructing and programming
existing security and site automation solutions. What are your key
- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted
video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless
technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central
monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to
help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in
their home. What are we looking for?
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent What's in it for you?
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth
opportunities ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Pompano Beach , Service Technician, Professions , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!