Heavy Truck Fleet Technician
Company: First Vehicle Services
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: February 18, 2021
First Vehicle Services is now hiring Heavy Truck Fleet
Technicians!ServicingCity of Fort Lauderdale vehicles and equipment
including backhoes, excavators, dump trucks, generators, street
sweepers, loaders, dozers, gradalls, excavators!Now offering $2,000
Sign-On or Relocation Bonus! (Conditions apply. Offer expires
03/31/2021)Shifts: Day, afternoon, & night shifts available (shift
differential pay for later shifts)We're Proud to Offer You:
- $20-$32 Hourly Wages based on experience and qualifications +
ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus! (conditions apply)
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Company training
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days,
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our
executives were once techs)Heavy Truck
- Diagnosing and preforming all phases of vehicle and equipment
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline,
electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis,
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Properly using state of the art paperless maintenance
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as
requiredHeavy Truck Mechanic Qualifications:
- Technical/vocational school training is a plus!
- Pervious educational or work experience with performing
preventive maintenance, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing
vehicles and other heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license; Ability to obtain CDL while
- Mechanic's toolset.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Ability to obtain two (2) ASE or EVT certifications within the
first year of employment.
- Be subject to a drug test and physicalSo, Who Are We?We are
First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) - a
leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North
America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective
vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school
districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports,
universities, and private organizations across the United
States.Don't Wait! Apply Today!FirstGroup is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a
drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San
Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent
with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or
Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Pompano Beach , Heavy Truck Fleet Technician, Professions , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!