SUE Field Tech II
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: May 27, 2023
KEITH is seeking a SUE Field Tech II -in our Pompano Beach, FL
office. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual
who likes to work outdoors, work with minimal supervision and who
is looking for career opportunities.Responsibilities and Duties
- Select and apply appropriate geophysical prospecting equipment
to accurately designate non-complex underground utility
- Perform all S.U.E. Technician II functions:
- Operate vacuum trucks, related air tools and equipment such as
a jackhammer, pogo-tamper, concrete saw, compressor, vacuum hose,
air lance and hand tools;
- Perform vacuum excavation tasks and supporting overall crew
- Set up maintenance of traffic as directed and perform basic
- Maintains vehicles, work sites, and equipment in a clean and
- Perform minor maintenance and troubleshooting operating
problems on vacuum systems.
- Supervise S.U.E. Tech I and II associates on specific daily
- Experience in field data acquisition is required.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform physical movements and tractions,
commensurate with operating heavy tools and equipment.
- Basic understanding of conductive and non-conductive utility
designating and the application of related equipment.
- Minimum 1+ year experience as a SUE Tech I of in the successful
application of geophysical equipment in utility locating such as
for a contract utility locating firm or major utility company.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record. -We offer
competitive benefits, including:
- 100% PAID Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer matched 401K - 100% Vested on Day 1 of
- Paid Parental leave and Life Insurance
- PTO, Holidays, and more!Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: KEITH, Pompano Beach , SUE Field Tech II, Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...