Intake Account Representative
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Intake Account Representative
Coral Springs, FL, US
To service customers via inbound and outbound calls; including new
customers on products and services, handling new patient enrollment
onto Comfort Medical Services, and repeat order opportunities in a
courteous and professional manner. The Account Representative II
will identify the reason(s) for the initial request, provide
education about products that best fit the patient's interests, and
utilize the systems to document and route call for follow up. When
applicable at the point of contact, respond appropriately to
customers' questions and resolve inquiries. Complete and/or update
all pertinent records in company systems (Noble PreQ and Noble
This position will be located in Coral Springs, Florida.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Process leads from external departments (focusing on referrals
from doctor's offices, clinics, and Manufacturers) to complete the
necessary follow-up and product offerings
- Place outbound telephone calls in response to the customer's
inquiry as documented on the correspondence, or other approved
- Research and resolve issues regarding a customer's order;
including communicating with clinics and medical offices to gather
relevant information and communicating the outcome to the customer,
- Complete and/or update all pertinent records in Noble PreQ and
Noble Direct using Corporate Compliance Guidelines
- Establish and maintain effective knowledge of policies,
procedures, and skills required to complete job duties
- Exceed Quality and Quantity Performance Standards
- Demonstrate proficiency and knowledge of the company's product
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
customers and/or co-workers
- Skilled typing ability and knowledge of personal computers,
hardware, software (ex. Microsoft Office Suite), and related
applications and systems.
- Answer Community Voice Mail
- Support the Department's Leadership Team in achieving
departmental goals by completion of tasks, continued training,
- Available and flexible in scheduling to meet the changing
business requirements of the position (includes possibly working
nights and weekend)
- Responsible for following good housekeeping and quality
- Follows and observes all safety practices
- Set a positive example for co-workers by observing and adhering
to all Departmental and Corporate Policies and/or Procedures
- Additional duties required as directed by departmental
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two-years experience in a contact center.
- English/Spanish bilingual preferred.
- Willingness to engage in telephone direct sales.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to interpret instructions and guidelines in order to
make decisions and take necessary actions.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and guidelines to
specific problems arising in the work area.
- Ability to navigate between different computer systems.
- Ability to apply instructions and/or guidelines as appropriate
in the performance of duties.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
occurring as a result of workloads and/or deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to determine work priorities.
- Ability to work on one's own initiative to achieve established
goals and objectives.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Comfort Medical provides an extensive selection of name brand
catheter and ostomy supplies to thousands of customers nationwide.
Our attention to detail, unmatched customer service, and dedication
to helping our customers live happier, healthier lives are just a
few of the many reasons we are one of the fastest growing catheter
and ostomy supply companies in the nation!
Comfort Medical is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals
based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public
assistance or any other protected classification.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Lauderdale
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
Keywords: Coloplast, Pompano Beach , Intake Account Representative, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!