Medication Aide or Med Tech
Company: Arbor Company
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
It's time to love your job again.
Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are
treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a
Great Place To Work and we are honored to be one of only 20
companies on Fortune Magazine's "Best Workplaces in Aging Services"
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
* The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine
* Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO
* Options to get paid on your own schedule
* Tuition assistance (from day one)
* Access to emergency financial assistance
* Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401k
As a Med Tech at The Arbor Company, your work matters. Here's
* You assist residents with medications, treatments, and health
monitoring - and respond to their needs compassionately.
* You use your communication skills to report changes and updates
on resident conditions.
* You coach and lead other care department team members on your
You'll be great on this team because you have:
* Vaccination against COVID-19 (or willingness to get it)
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must have Med Tech certification/license.
* CNA license is a plus
Our people and our residents are at the center of our universe. We
can't wait to meet you!
The Arbor Company provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Arbor Company, Pompano Beach , Medication Aide or Med Tech, Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!