Company: Ameripride Services, Inc.
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
WHO WE ARE
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) is a $2 billion line of business of
the fortune 200 company, Aramark, operating in over 200 locations
across North America. From uniforms and linens to facility services
and first aid/safety products, we help over 400,000 essential
businesses maintain Safer, Cleaner, and Healthier workplaces so
they can focus on the important work they do for our
Do you love working outside of the office? Do you have a
competitive spirit? Are you a strong and influential communicator?
If so, the Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) sales team is looking for
an ambitious Account Executive (AE) for the Miami FL territory to
drive sales and advance with our company. Join us and be part of a
rapidly growing outside sales team working together to secure new
business and increase market share. While uniform sales will be the
primary focus of the AE, they will also sell linens and facility
services to support our growth and increase in demand.
AUS provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000
customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing
and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with
local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform
solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional
Successful candidates will possess:
- Tenacity, Drive - We have industry-leading sales goals of 100+
in-person contacts per week in addition to our other activity and
- Speed, Agility - Our industry is continuously adapting and
growing. Every day will be a new and exciting opportunity to
showcase your skills.
- Coachable - You will complete a paid, comprehensive sales
training program to gain product knowledge, mentorship, and learn
how to be a successful AUS team member.
- Ability Follow Our Sales Process - We teach you our structured
sales process to set you up for success as you're working both
independently and collaborating as a team.
- Technology - Our team uses laptops, cell phones, Microsoft
Office, and a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to stay
organized and connected.
- Customer Focus and Orientation - In this role, you will be the
face of the company. We need someone passionate about providing the
ultimate customer experience.
- Ability to Influence - We need someone who can overcome
objections and effectively demonstrate why we are the uniform,
facilities, and first aid products supplier of choice.
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Successfully pass Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record,
and Drug Screen checks
- Sales or Customer Service experience; OR completion of a
college degree within the last 18 months; OR military service
- Business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems -
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission, and quarterly
- Monthly car allowance and gas card
- Medical benefits available first day of employment
- Recognized by Selling Power as one of the 50 best companies to
- Named by Diversity Inc as a Top 50 Company for Diversity
Aramark is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative
action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ancestry, relation, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Keywords: Ameripride Services, Inc., Pompano Beach , Account Executive, Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!