Company: Nidec Motors
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We begin with dreams. Dreams drive our motivation. Dreams are
our future. The world's dreams, people's dreams, our dreams. Our
passion creates ideas that make dreams come alive. Technology and
products that were only dreams become reality.
All for dreams. Dreams challenge and the Nidec-Group will continue
to meet the challenge. For the world's and people's tomorrows; the
world's first, the world's best technologies and products; we will
continue our part in creating a better society.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Under the general direction of the Manufacturing Supervisor and
Lead person, the Assembler C will assemble product or part of an
electronic assembly using equipment and tools required to perform
task, prepare parts for others to assemble. Function as a member of
the manufacturing team, to champion the continual improvement
process during day-to-day activities. While at the same time
maintaining the quality of work being produced and adhering to all
safety standards set forth by the company.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitor work performance relative to expectations and maintain
* Maintain a written record of jobs, quantity, and time expended as
* Perform parts inventory duties including counting parts and
* Monitor and obey safety policies.
* Ensure equipment and tools are in good working order.
* Ensure all workstations are producing product to the company's
* Perform detailed visual quality inspection of populated circuit
* Monitor tidiness of the workstations and machines as well as the
board WIP storage areas.
* Perform material transfer transactions utilizing the I Series
* Follow verbal and written work instructions
* Work within company guidelines including but not limited to what
is outlined in the Employee Handbook, Core Values, Safety Manual,
and Osha Safety Rules.
* Report to and works closely with the Area Lead person.
* Good working knowledge of ISO 90001, ESD, and IPC-A-610.
* Identify assembly mistakes and defective boards.
* Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the
* All other duties assigned
CUSTOMER AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* Some College
* None, will train
* Electronic Assembly Experience
* English necessary (conversational and reading)
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly
required to maintain stationary positions; the employee must
frequently position self, move and transport up to 50 pounds
unassisted. close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust, focus and the ability to differentiate
Constantly use hands and fingers to assemble, prepare, inspect
Constantly works around moving machinery.
* Ensures accountability
* Action oriented
* Communicates effectively
* Customer focus
* Decision quality
Additional Job Details
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at Nidec
Nidec is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative
Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without
regard to their age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
race, color, genetic information, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. For more information
regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the
Nidec will not accept unsolicited resumes from individual
recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to Nidec
job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit
unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.
Pre-approval from the Nidec Talent Acquisition team is required
before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate
must be submitted to the Nidec Talent Acquisition team.
Keywords: Nidec Motors, Pompano Beach , Assembler III, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!