Count Room Clerk- Full Time (Isle)
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Responsible for emptying slot machines containing unaudited BVA
cans and transport to Count Room for counting. Counts contents of
BVA's, Poker and Table Games boxes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for collecting bill validator acceptors.
- Responsible for taking unaudited money out of all
- Responsible for running money through the Glory GSA 500 for
- Filling out paperwork for game boxes and completing the shift
- Keying information into the computer.
- Cleaning up of the soft count area.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
- Responsible for regular and punctual attendance for scheduled
- Knowledge of all special events and promotional activities
available to guest.
- Demonstrate ability to understand, communicate and comply with
Company Policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to handle and count money accurately.
- Capable of operating a computer and printer.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions and
- Ability to use a 10 key calculator.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Able to obtain a valid state Gaming License.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to stand, sit, walk for prolonged periods.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, lifting and bending.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature,
lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Pompano Beach , Count Room Clerk- Full Time (Isle), Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!