Client Service Manager
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: October 11, 2021
What does a great Client ServIce Manager do?
You will manage a team of Sr. Client Managers who support client
accounts in our Fiserv Direct Business and support merchant
processing questions and talk with them about the solutions for
which they are using or might benefit from. This is a contact
center environment with a high level of focus on providing a great
client experience every time you speak with a client.
- Manage a team who perform day to day servicing for Clients or
deliver proactive service solutions to Clients in support of
Fiserv’s “Customer First” initiatives.
- Ensure there is collaboration within Client Services and other
functional areas within Fiserv to provide a best in class customer
- Provide resources and direction to effectively service
customers, Client training, reporting, presentations, and
- Monitor and effectively managing to established KPI’s.
- Implement solutions for identified service trends.
- Establish a cross-product support culture to create a more
efficient environment and enhance the Client experience.
- Solicit feedback from clients on the overall satisfaction of
Fiserv’s operational servicing.
- Work with the Operations Team on critical initiatives
including, but not limited to, external projects, incident
response, process improvement, employee training, and
developing/maintaining standard operating procedures.
- Ensure departmental compliance with system auditing, client
profile updates, and other administrative duties.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, and developing
- Creates and maintains a motivational work environment.
- Incumbent will motivate team of Client Managers and ensure they
are performing efficiently and are accountable for the client’s
- Will lead efforts in improving overall SMB activation rate and
ensure the first impression of the FD business is a strong
- Incumbent will keep open communication with team and surface
consistent experiences found across the team.
- Responsible for employee management and achievement of assigned
key performance indicators, coaching where necessary.
- Incumbent will aid employee development and serve as escalation
resolution point where applicable.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4 year college degree and 5+ years in the payment processing
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication,
presentation, and organizational skills. Previous position(s) in
customer facing roles.
- Ability to make independent decisions and exercise sound
- Previous experience with workflow management and performance
tracking systems. Demonstrated ability to manage complex
- Previous process improvement, training and SOP
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Previous role(s) in Account Management, Operations or Technical
Support a plus.
- Previous management experience required with experience
managing a team of twelve or more non-exempt teams a
- Knowledge of the complete suite of Fiserv products and services
is a plus.
- A Six Sigma or equivalent process improvement
background/experience a plus.
Keywords: Fiserv, Pompano Beach , Client Service Manager, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!