Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: October 2, 2021
What does a great (Client Manager) do?
This role will be the primary contact and act as the internal owner
for a portfolio of SMB Direct merchants. By increasing
overall customer satisfaction, the position will support Fiserv
revenue growth through increased retention and increased
product/service penetration. Responsible for client solution
penetration and education, account monitoring and portfolio
reporting and issue resolution ownership. The Client Manager
creates customized Business Review presentations which illustrate
the client’s financial health based on card volume vs industry as
well as market trends. Individuals will manage a portfolio of
small to mid-tier accounts of the SMB Direct portfolio.
• Supports the retention and growth of a client portfolio and
assures client satisfaction by maintaining overall relationship
• Provides ongoing relationship development through proactive
engagement, integrated with digital nurturing, to increase revenue
retention within an assigned vertical.
• Responsible for direct resolution of simple inquiries and
facilitation of resolution for moderate to complex inquiries
through coordination with customers and other internal Fiserv
areas. Must maintain clear and open communication regarding
complex subject matter such as pricing model, funding, and
• Works with small to mid-tier accounts with multi product
platforms/environments to deepen the penetration of Fiserv products
• Creates and maintains accurate and up-to-date customer profiles
including contract information, communication logs, and product
• Educates customers on relevant industry information and provides
training products, reporting, and self-service tools.
• Other duties as required and directed by management.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 2+ years’ experience in customer service, sales, business
development, or relationship management; payment processing
• High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• 2 year degree or equivalent work experience.
• Must be flexible and adaptable due to the ever changing needs of
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal
• Detail-oriented, team player with good planning and problem
solving skills, who is willing to work outside of traditional
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal
supervision towards the achievement of personal and team goals.
• Analytical skills - understand industry metrics and trends.
• Effectively interact and communicate with varying internal
• Knowledge of payment processing; Fiserv’s products, platforms,
systems, and operational areas preferred.
• Department hours are Mon – Fri from 8 AM – 7 PM so you could be
required to work a shift until 7 PM
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Pompano Beach , Client Manager, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!