Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Pharmacy Technician is responsible for dispensing medical
prescriptions and performing administrative duties relating to
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) or more years experience as a pharmacy tech
- Familiar with a variety of field's concepts, practices, and
- Able to work under pressure and able to relate well to
patients, security, visitors and co-workers
- Licensed as required by state of practice.
- Current CPR Certification
- Under the supervision of the Site Physician or Charge Nurse,
dispenses medical prescriptions and provides administrative support
to medical department.
- Dispense medical prescriptions as directed by the health care
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Verify stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory
- Communicates information to other nursing staff, physician,
health care unit supervisory personnel and other staff, to include
classification, as needed or required.
- Respects dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Assists Registered Nurse/Nurse Practitioner/Physician as
requested but within the scope of pharmacy Technician
- Adheres to infection control techniques and principles.
- Adheres to The Company and facility rules, policies and
procedures as well as ACA and NCCHC standards of operation.
- Adheres to uniform dress code.
- Attends mandatory staff meetings/training.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Pompano Beach , Pharmacy Technician, Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!