Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: September 10, 2021
What does a great Enterprise Architect do for Fiserv?
Developing an architecture and platform that will change the way
we service our clients and transform our company. As a valued
member of this team, you will have the opportunity to grow and
develop your technical background while working with and learning
from some of the best minds in the industry
In this role, you can look forward to:
- Work with product teams to create architectural direction on
our digital platforms (initial focus will be collections)
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions and
other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and
scalability of java system architecture.
- Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system
components working with software engineers.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary
- Provide technical guidance and support development of
- Identify and document system data, hardware and software
components required to meet user needs.
- Provide implementation guidelines for system secure to
customers or installation teams.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at
a program, enterprise, or operational scope.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design
patterns, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Contribute to Java Architect profession both internally and
- Head system architecture, design, cross business area projects
and development teams.
- Identify, review and present input on project activities and
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain series of programs,
subsystem, revision, and enhancement of current system.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Multiple Years of J2EE distributed solutions
- Mainframe Solutions
- Strong understand of data flows / structures
- Angular/React/Node or Similar JS technologies
- Relational DBs (Oracle, DB2, or similar)
- NoSQL database (Cassandra/CosmosDB/etc)
- Batch processing solutions
- Messaging Technologies
- Distributed infrastructures (web servers, app servers, dbs,
Queues, load balancing, API GWs (Apigee, DP)
- Security (SSO, Encryption, Auth/Auth)
- Cloud Technologies/Migration Strategies (PCF, Azure, Amazon,
- REST architectures
- Microservices Patterns
- Microservices workflow solutions
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Digital Solutions
- Reporting Solutions
- NoSQL technologies
- Agile methodologies
- Rules Engines
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Pompano Beach , Enterprise Architect, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!