Sr Enterprise Information/Data Architect
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: July 19, 2021
What does a great Solution Architect do?
A Solution Architect within the Global Issuer organization is
laser-focused on go-to-market solution strategy for key industries,
complex capture and RFP response activities, and development of new
solution integration concepts that position us for large-scale
processing environments, including implementation and System
You will be operating at a strategic level, identifying
technology solutions that meet business requirements, defining and
describing those solutions and solution requirements, and providing
specifications for solutions management and delivery. Put
simply, this role is a great fit if you enjoy figuring out the best
possible way of bringing together business need and technological
More detailed responsibilities include:
- Thought leadership in the sales and hand-off to delivery of
complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services,
involving a clear strategy for product integration
- Influence product development senior management on
enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy
- Assist Product Leaders with business guidance, consultative
direction, and knowledge development
- Solution leadership on complex, supporting RFPs requiring
collaboration and input from multiple Fiserv divisions
- Develop design specifications, infrastructure diagrams and
other system-related information.
- Maintain and/or obtain a detailed level of knowledge on company
solutions, products and services.
- Reduce time to revenue by managing pre-to-post sales handoff to
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at
a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Engage extensively with development teams, related
enterprise/software architects, business analysts, etc.
- Apply extensive analytical skills to address the needs of
corporate strategy, understand technology specifics, understand how
different parts of the business operation are connected and how
business processes achieve goals.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- 10+ years of experience in large-scale IT system development,
design and implementation, involving demonstrated project
management, resource management, business analysis and leadership
skills. Familiar with functions of hardware, software, and network
- 3+ years of experience in, technical support, implementation,
and/or product development with strong consultative and strategic
sales support skill sets
- Strong understanding of modern data, software and cloud
practices. Knowledge in mainframe operations is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, emotional
intelligence, with the ability to listen, advise, empathize and
explain to varied audiences, at all levels.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to see the
connections between layers of business operations
- Bachelor’s degree
Keywords: Fiserv, Pompano Beach , Sr Enterprise Information/Data Architect, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!