What does a great Software Development Engineering Advisor
- Must be a senior Java Developer with 8+ years of experience in
design, develop and maintain Java-based applications.
- Experience in developing mission-critical, high-performance,
fault-tolerant applications with resiliency and security is a big
- Java programming experience developing enterprise applications
using either Spring or EJB technologies
- JUnit using mockito
- Hands-on experience in building Restful services
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Able to perform in a senior developer role and help other team
members with any questions, provide guidance, peer code reviews
- When production issues arise, attend and resolve with urgency
and restore service
- Analytical skills to identify issues and determine the root
Preferred Skills (Not mandatory, but previous experience in some
of these would be a big plus).
- Test Driven Development, and test first mentality
- JIRA or other agile issue tracking system
- Security implementation using JWT (security tokens) or
- IBM Liberty/Spring boot/Docker container technologies
- Cassandra or Oracle Database persistence, data modeling using
RDBMS or NoSQL databases, hands-on experience with a JPA
implementation (Hibernate or Spring data or Eclipse Link)
- Working experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.