Sr. API Technical Project Manager
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What does a great Sr. API Technical Project Manager do?
The Sr. API Technical Project Manager is the technical advisor
for client certification projects and works directly with clients,
vendors and at times Developers who are integrating reporting and
API interfaces. Our team provides advanced trouble-shooting and
analysis for API and reporting solutions supporting merchants and
vendors for testing. You are responsible for supporting
implementations, client management and sales by joining conference
calls with clients to address technical questions, configure
program requirements and deliver the solution to the client. The
team supports validation of product releases for products supported
to validate releases/deployments for client readiness.
The position is required to ensure that the merchant has
established connectivity by validating that successful
transactions/reports are processed in the Certification and
Production environments as applicable to the requirements of the
client. You will maintain familiarity with existing products and
new product releases by engaging to understand the functionality of
existing and new products!
As a Sr. API Technical Project Manager, you can look forward
- Managing client implementations, projects and conversions for
large/technical custom implementations.
- Driving complex, high priority implementations, conversions,
projects or component phases of larger programs.
- Developing, coordinating, and executing project plans,
scheduling and planning resource activities to ensure timely and
effective project delivery.
- Identifying opportunities to streamline procedures enhance
revenue and improve product efficiency.
- Working with other Fiserv departments to generate and offer
- Interpreting and communicating Fiserv services and Fiserv
products to clients, sales, and vendors.
- Gathering client requirements for software development that
will support the client implementation, project or conversion.
- Providing client consultative input on Fiserv product and
- At times, coordinating cross-functional, cross-departmental,
cross-company teams that is responsible for all aspects of an
implementation, project or conversion, from initiation to
- Insuring project methodologies, project delivery processes, and
implementation management processes are followed. This includes
managing and driving project schedule, risk and issue management,
and scope change management.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years of related testing or technical experience.
- Ability to work on highly complex projects and tasks.
- Experience developing or supporting sites using API integration
and Unix/Solaris/Linux servers.
- Demonstrated client focus and concern. Strong ability to
determine and resolve root cause issues.
- Strong understanding of business processes and functions
- Exceptional communication skills - speaking, writing, and
presenting. Strong work ethic and high energy level to thrive in a
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to
balance competing priorities..
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 5+ years of Fiserv system experience or relevant payment
- 4+ years of project management experience and the ability to
work independently with little management guidance
- Web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Understanding and operational skills with Linux, Windows,
Oracle (SQL) and Networking
- High school diploma is required
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work tod
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Pompano Beach , Sr. API Technical Project Manager, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!