Field Service Technician (Industrial - Solar - High Voltage)
Company: Power Electronics
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Power Electronics is searching for new team members in order to
sustain its business presence in the US and continue to provide its
clients with outstanding technical support. Operating at a global
scale, PE is one of very few companies providing its clients with a
24/7 technical assistance, from US to Japan!
With such ambitions and standards in mind, we are looking for
the best commissioning experts (technicians & engineers) to join
the family and contribute to making the word more sustainable than
ever, one step at a time.
Versatile job, exposed to a wide range of skillset of which
commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration,
monitoring and repair of high voltage electrical equipment. You'll
need deep electrical aptitudes and knowledge, hands-on skills and
will think a lot out of the box. You are a problem solver are an
attentive customer oriented professional.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Start-up and commissioning of solar inverters in customer s
Photovoltaic Solar plant.
- Diagnose and repair of faulted inverters on field.
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture time and work
completed on site.
- Proactively identify potential technical issues and suggest
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair and/or preventative
maintenance to customers.
- Responsible for physical installations such as connections ,
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations.
- Reporting tasks.
- Fulfill internal and external documentation.
- Practice and adhere to safety and training.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with electrical/electronical power supplies
- A first industrial experience servicing customers on the
- Knowledge of safety standard and processes (OSHA, NFPA 70,
- Valid driver license and work authorization in the US
- Availability and flexibility to travel
- Competitive benefits with Healthcare, Dental and Vision covered
100% by the company (family plan available)
- 14 PTOs and bank holidays
- Company PPEs, Company Vehicle, etc.
- The ability to learn and train, through our internal corporate
Power Electronics, a leading multinational in the renewables,
has closed 2020 with a figure of 40GW of installed AC power,
naturally positioning itself as a world leader in energy storage
solutions, and ranking first the manufacturing of solar inverters
in the US, LATAM, UK, and Spain. The company is currently
experiencing an exponential growth at a global scale, and some
unique cross cultural growing pains as well.
Power Electronics is a leading manufacturer and supplier of
innovative technology solutions operating in over hundred
countries. With a range of products that includes solar inverters,
electronic starters, variable-speed drives and converters designed
for the grid connection of battery-based energy storage
Since we design and manufacture on our own the whole components of
our complex products, we are one a few company being able to offer
and deliver on a 24/7 technical assistance, worldwide!
More recently, the company has been addressing the challenge of
electric mobility, by making charging-infrastructure products for
all manner of electric vehicles.
We also our the very first company possessing its own Master's in
Transformational Energy, offering our employees tailored trainings
and online courses for them to grow their skills, and ultimately
advance their career.
Join us, we are looking forward to change the world together!
Keywords: Power Electronics, Pompano Beach , Field Service Technician (Industrial - Solar - High Voltage), Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!