Comfort Medical, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coloplast Corp,
has an exciting opportunity for a Product Specialist to join our
You will be a key driver of sales growth through the execution
of inbound and outbound calls. The Representative achieves and
exceeds annual sales objectives using outbound calling campaigns to
introduce or re-introduce ostomy and continence products to
consumers, will provide education about products that best fit the
patient's needs, troubleshoot product issues to gain end-user
acceptance, and utilize the systems to document and route call for
follow up. When applicable at the point of contact, respond
appropriately to customers' questions and resolve inquiries.
Complete and/or update all pertinent records in company systems
(Noble PreQ and Noble Direct.)
This position will be located in Coral Springs, Florida.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Execute high volume of outbound/inbound calls to identified end
users with the objective of meeting and exceeding set activity and
- Response to the customer's inquiry as documented on the
correspondence, or other approved marketing material
- Maintain a high level of ostomy and continence product
knowledge, competitive product knowledge and an understanding of
market dynamics that may impact sales
- Complete and/or update all pertinent records in Noble PreQ and
Noble Direct using Corporate Compliance Guidelines
- Establish and maintain effective knowledge of policies,
procedures, and skills required to complete job duties
- Exceed Quality and Quantity Performance Standards at a higher
quality than a Reorder/Customer Service Representative role
- Communicate with end-users about intimate health care issues
and anatomical functions in a mature and professional manner
- Demonstrate proficiency and knowledge of the company's product
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
customers and/or co-workers
- Skilled typing ability and knowledge of personal computers,
hardware, software (ex. Microsoft Office Suite), and related
applications and systems.
- Answer Community Voice Mail
- Support the Department's Leadership Team in achieving
departmental goals by completion of tasks, continued training,
- Available and flexible in scheduling to meet the changing
business requirements of the position (includes possibly working
nights and weekend)
- Conduct reporting as needed or requested
- Responsible for following good housekeeping and quality
- Follows and observes all safety practices
- Set a positive example for co-workers by observing and adhering
to all Departmental and Corporate Policies and/or Procedures
- Additional duties required as directed by departmental
- High school diploman or equivalent
- Minimum of one-year experience in a contact center.
- English/Spanish bilingual preferred.
- Willingness to engage in telephone direct sales.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to interpret instructions and guidelines in order to
make decisions and take necessary actions.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and guidelines to
specific problems arising in the work area.
- Ability to navigate between different computer systems.
- Ability to apply instructions and/or guidelines as appropriate
in the performance of duties.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
occurring as a result of workloads and/or deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to determine work priorities.
- Ability to work on one's own initiative to achieve established
goals and objectives.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and
markets products and services that make life easier for people with
intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with
products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the
worlds leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing
our business and always looking for new ways to move forward - we
explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Visit us on Coloplast.com.
Watch the film. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals
based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public
assistance or any other protected classification.