Jr. Graphic Designer
Company: Cruise planners
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Cruise Planners - an American Express Travel Representative is
the largest franchisor of home-based travel agencies across the
country that independently book cruises, tour and land vacations.
Cruise Planners has achieved Top Producer status with virtually
every cruise line, tour and resort company. Cruise PlannersAmerican
Express Travel has been named the No.1 Cruise Tour / Travel Agency
by Entrepreneur Magazine for the past 10 years and recently
featured in Entrepreneur as one of the top 30 franchise innovators
in technology. Cruise Planners positions franchise owners for
success by providing them with innovative marketing, booking and
lead-generating tools as well as professional development and
hands-on training with the industrys top executives.
Jr. Graphic Designer
Job Summary: This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate
will be responsible for being an integral part of the Marketing
Department and excels in design, print, and digital assets as part
of our in-house graphic design team.
- Create, develop, design and produce collateral materials
including but not limited to direct mail pieces, flyers, brochures,
magazines, emails and website assets.
- Conceptualize, edit and produce art files for print and digital
advertising campaigns, trade show graphics and booth designs,
banners, logo designs, executive presentations, Cruise Planners
merchandise and more.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and
copy, select style and typography, and arrange layout based upon
available space and aesthetic design concepts within brand
- Weave Cruise Planners tonality, voice and personality into the
core of every design.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team and presents sample to Director
of Marketing for approval.
- Effective communicator, with strong verbal, written,
interpersonal and professional skills
- Must be proficient in the major design programs: Adobe CS
(Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Dreamweaver
- Proficient with graphic file formats and their applications,
plus comprehensive knowledge of printing processes
- Photo editing skills a must
- Web design and video editing experience a plus
- Collaborative team player, self-motivated yet willing to take
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, multi-task and be innovative
and proactive in a fast-paced environment; flexibility to workflow
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws. Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities or employees. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: Cruise planners, Pompano Beach , Jr. Graphic Designer, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!