Nurse Liason / Case Manager
Company: Solaris HealthCare
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- R.N./L.P.N. with experience in long term care.
- Knowledge of medical records.
- Ability to interface with other professionals in the
- Strong clinical background.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Work with discharge planners at the three local hospitals,
encouraging them to send patients to CHHC.
- Evaluate patients/charts at hospital prior to arrival of
resident to glean information necessary for the facility.
- Market CHHC to all local Doctors, encouraging them to send
patients to CHHC.
- Follow up with doctors that have sent patients to CHHC. Thank
you notes, etc.
- Attend all local meeting, such as Ocean, Chamber of Commerce,
- Encourage local groups to have meetings at CHHC.
- Sponsor local events, such as health fairs, etc.
- Work with the newspapers on more CHHC coverage.
- Market home health agencies to send patients to CHHC. Market
ACLF facilities regarding bed availability.
- Work with organizations that are potential referral sources,
such as hospice, etc.
- Follow up with residents who have been discharged from CHHC
with thank you notes, etc.
- Letters to families of new residents upon arrival, thanking
them for placement at CHHC.
- Orientation of new residents when they arrive at CHHC, transfer
within the facility, etc.
- Assist with admissions when there are four (4) or more on a
- Flowers, welcome signs, etc., for new residents welcoming them
to the facility, thus making them feel welcome.
- Tours of the facility of potential clients.
- Assisting with Advance Directives, as needed.
- Coordination admissions to CHHC.
- Other duties as they pertain to admission of residents to
Keywords: Solaris HealthCare, Pompano Beach , Nurse Liason / Case Manager, Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!