Company: Keith and Associates, Inc
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
KEITH is seeking an experienced Utility Coordinator for our
Pompano Beach, FL office. We are looking for positive individuals
to fit our energetic culture. We are a well-established
multidisciplinary company that offers civil engineering, land
surveying, subsurface utility engineering, planning, landscape
architecture, and construction management services. The firm was
founded on the principal of achieving success by combining the
latest technology with client oriented business practices, and a
strong group of talented professionals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Attend utility meetings maintaining notes/minutes, and follow
up on action items from these project meetings.
- Provide input to or prepare written documentation to be
included in proposals, design standards, and project requirements.
Daily, weekly or monthly reports, emails, reporting to the client
on an as needed project basis.
- Communicate with utilities relocation requirements for large
LRT, road, structure projects by understanding the scope of the
project, methods of installation, and design impact on existing
utilities including gas, hydro, telecom, water, sewer and storm,
including associated distribution and feeder networks.
- Creation of a utility relocation matrix which accounts for
conflicts throughout the project life cycle including
considerations for multiple contractors working in the project time
- Creation of and maintenance of the utility conflict matrix
throughout the life of the project tracking risks, and relocation
completions or elimination of conflict.
- Procure utility records and planned expansions from the
utilities and municipalities which is not included the SUE
- Calculate relocation costs and timing for utility
- Transfer utility (gas, hydro, and telecom) designs, municipal
applications, and/or record drawings into the base drawing, convert
to the project standard and prepare Composite Utility Plans and/or
direct/assist CAD assistant to do so.
- Prepare utility designs and/or running lines.
- Utility experience a plus (contractor, employee etc.)
- CAD experience (2D & 3D data)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- OSHA Safety certifications a plus
- Basic understanding of Highway/Utility plans (City, County or
- Ability to travel if needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
Powered by JazzHR
Keith and Associates, Inc. (KEITH), is a multi-disciplined
consulting engineering firm headquartered in Pompano Beach, Florida
with additional offices in Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Orlando. We
provide civil engineering, transportation engineering, planning,
surveying and mapping, subsurface utility engineering (SUE),
landscape architecture, BIM/VDC and program/construction management
services. The firm was founded on the principle of achieving
success by combining client-oriented business practices with the
latest technology and a staff of experienced and talented
Keywords: Keith and Associates, Inc, Pompano Beach , Utility Coordinator, Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!