Customer Service Representative
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are hiring Customer Service Representative to provide
outstanding and personal support to customers of an exciting
streaming service that hosts some of the best content out
Note: This position will start as a work from home opportunity
and is only open to candidates in the Coral Springs area.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing
inbound customer care, primarily over the phone and email. You'll
bring your expertise in streaming support to deliver exceptional
customer service and solutions to resolve billing issues,
troubleshoot errors and concerns, and guide customers to the
products and services that will best meet their entertainment
This is the job for you if:
- You are the go-to person to help troubleshoot tech
- You leverage streaming services regularly.
- You excel at handling customer inquiries of varying types.
- You are an active listener and can enjoy building rapport with
- You are energized by the opportunity to learn new things,
perform at a high level in a team environment and creatively solve
- You leverage two-way feedback to enhance your performance.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of $13.00/hr
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities - 80% of our frontline leaders have
been promoted from within
- Monthly company rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer
dedicated to Sutherland
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking
terminology (i.e. operating systems, routers, etc.)
- Efficient and accurate typing skills (at least 30 words per
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service and sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download -
the faster the better!
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable
of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not
compatible with our systems.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing
environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 - 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which
you will be able and willing to download our app that will be
leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and
rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and
insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data
analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across
industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater
agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for
over 30 years.
Keywords: Sutherland, Pompano Beach , Customer Service Representative, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!