Technical Business Analysis Advisor/ Business Analyst
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: June 7, 2021
What does a great Technical Business Analysis
As a Technical Business Analysis Advisor, you can look forward
Requirement Assessment and Definition:
- Perform analysis of business needs, and gap analysis.
Knowledge of business operations and functionalities and the
Payment Acquiring Services model are critical for this
- Define business architecture for the future state of the
system and represent them through business process flows and system
- Identify and gather business and technical/functional
requirements to establish the framework for each phase of the
Software Development Lifecycle.
- Schedule and facilitate Requirement Elicitation sessions
with Internal/External resources and IT teams to convey the
Business need and to identify gaps, impacts and requirements for
each impacted area.
- Analyze and interpret Functional and Non-Functional
requirements and impacts using information provided in written,
oral, diagram, or schedule form. Apply mathematical concepts to
Requirement Documentation Creation:
- Create and manage Business Requirement collateral relevant
to each SDLC stage.
- Proficient in various tools such as JIRA, Tableau,
Confluence, Clarity and MS Office tools.
Requirement Support, Management and Communication:
- Modify requirements through Amendments or Variances due to
change in scope during SDLC. Support testing cycles to ensure
technical specifications meet the business requirements.
- Lead knowledge-sharing sessions; present information
comprehensively. Demonstrate the ability to respond effectively to
questions from IT groups, product owners and internal/external
- Posses organization, time-management, active listening,
communication (verbal and written with awareness of the audience
and use of appropriate business etiquette and grammar), attention
to detail and interpersonal skills.
?Basic Qualifications for Consideration: Basic
qualifications represent the work experience, education, training
and/or licenses that an applicant must possess to be considered for
a job; an indication of what is minimally required to be successful
in a job. Minimum qualifications must also be:
- The Requirements Engineer possesses in-depth knowledge of
application development technologies, tools, methodologies, the
enterprise and industry. Supports complex or strategically
important processes, products and projects. Works on complex
systems and project issues.
- 6+ yrs. of related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree or
equivalent work experience. Deep practical
experience in business analysis with repeated practice performing
in a variety of complex situations.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Strong knowledge with multiple languages and tools.
Possesses in-depth knowledge of application development
technologies, tools, methodologies, the enterprise and
Travel required: Percentage/frequency of travel:
2-5%, 2 times per year (post Covid)
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
without any kind of visa restrictions immediately, or, in the
future. This is a full-time role.
What we are looking for: Highly sought after Technical
Requirement Engineers who can transfer business needs into the
technical details necessary to define complex high priority, high
revenue projects. Self-starter, organization and
communication skills are a must.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Pompano Beach , Technical Business Analysis Advisor/ Business Analyst, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!