Manufacturing Process Technician
Company: Empowered Diagnostics
Location: pompano beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Empowered Diagnostics is a medical device start up with an
opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Technician to join our
We are in search of a reliable problem-solver with strong
attention to detail. The incumbent needs experience running and
maintaining technical medical device lateral flow production
equipment. Three years of device manufacturing experience and
technical writing skills, specifically batch records and SOP's.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or higher.
- Experience running and maintaining technical medical device
lateral flow production equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years device manufacturing experience, technical
writing skills, specifically batch and records SOPs.
Required Skills & Abilities
- 2+ years dealing with programmable precision equipment in a
medical device/biotechnology production environment.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP, safety, SOP methodologies.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to effectively write and communicate in
Duties & Responsibilities
- Setting up and operating different machines and monitoring the
output of machine tools. E.g. reel to reel striping machines, dip
tank machines, slitters, laminators, and automated packaging
- Working on or monitoring the output of an automated assembly
line or assembly station.
- Knowing the manufacturing process in detail, troubleshooting at
an appropriate level and notifying senior members of staff if/when
they are not able to correct the problem.
- Frequently monitor and check the product quality to identify
when the process is deviating from the norm and taking action to
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation that proves that
manufacturing is being carried out in accordance with both internal
and external quality systems and regulations.
- Keep equipment in good working order by performing regular
inspections, cleaning, servicing along with routine and
preventative maintenance to ensure the machine or process rarely
- Maintain maintenance logs for all machines or processes.
- Provide regular productivity reports and incident reports if an
- Follow strict internal protocols and Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) as well as following current Good Manufacturing
- Participate in the execution of protocol, validations and
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time for extended
periods of time with focused visual concentration and/or focused
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Dexterity and ability to use/manipulate a variety of
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays
*All offers of employment at Empowered Diagnostics are
contingent upon clear results of a criminal background check.
Empowered Diagnostics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
***Empowered Diagnostics uses E-Verify to verify employment
Keywords: Empowered Diagnostics, Pompano Beach , Manufacturing Process Technician, Other , pompano beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!