Sr. Project Manager
Company: Synechron Inc
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for driving complex,
high priority, projects or component phases of larger
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and
- This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional,
cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for
all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
- The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and
- Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and
implementation management processes are followed. This includes
managing and driving- Project Schedule, Risk and Issue Management,
Scope Change Management.
- Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and
validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written
- Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder,
client, and project team expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, with 6+ years progressive
management experience, including management of major projects, in a
large operating environment. PMP preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and
specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations,
changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and
recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and
resolving escalated items.
- Risk Management
- Organizational Savvy & Politics
- Working With Project
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Project Management
- Managing in a Matrix Environment
- Measurement of Effectiveness
- Meeting Management
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology / Computer Science
or related fields)
Licenses & Certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Language Skills: (Must Have)
Keywords: Synechron Inc, Pompano Beach , Sr. Project Manager, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!