New Graduate Registered Nurse- #5611331
Company: Broward Health Medical Center
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Broward Health Coral Springs is a 250-bed hospital located in
the heart of Coral Springs providing high quality care for patients
and their families for more than 30 years focusing on Emergency and
specialized ER for kids, Surgical Institute, Womens and Childrens
Services, the Salah Foundation Childrens Hospital, orthopedic care
and a Cardiac Cath Lab.BHCS is a leader in addressing the
communitys needs while delivering patient-centered care.
Completion of a nursing program from an accredited school of
Nursing within the past year(ASN or BSN). Current State of Florida
Registered Nurse license and current BLS certification from the
American Heart Association is required.Full-time, benefits-eligible
position, 7p-7a, with every other weekend shift
required(72hrs/biweekly).Excellent customer service skills
The RN Residency Program at Broward Health Coral Springs is for new
graduate nurses. The year-long program provides the new graduate
with a knowledge base, skill set and structured support needed to
transition to competence in clinical nursing practice. The
Residency program supplements the traditional hospital and unit
orientations. During the program, the Resident will receive a staff
nurse salary with full-time benefits. The program requires a 2-year
- Obtain a ADNor BSN degree from an accredited school of nursing
within the past year andno morethan six months employment as a
- Current and clear Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Maintain Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
Health Care Provider Card required.
For consideration, ALL of the following MUST be submitted at the
time the application is completed.
Application received without required documentation WILL NOT be
A professional resume to include:
- GPA Overall GPA accompanied by unofficial transcripts
- Employment History- organization, dates, job title,
- Volunteer Service- name of organization, role, and
- Leadership roles in work, school or service organization;
honors & awards
- Academic clinical experiences: institution name, unit, dates
and brief descriptions of care provided and competencies
An essay addressing the topics below:
- Why do you want to begin your nursing career at Broward
- What are your expectations of the Nurse Residency Program and
how will it help you achieve your goals?
- Why did you choose the profession of nursing?
- Why should you be chosen for the Nurse Residency Program?
- What are your areas of interest within Broward Health and
Letters of recommendation
- Two professional letters of recommendation, one of which can be
from a clinical faculty member
This position is not eligible for a Sign On Bonus
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an
EO/AA procurer of goods/services, M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Broward Health Medical Center, Pompano Beach , New Graduate Registered Nurse- #5611331, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!