Change lives. Starting with yours.
Join our community of care.
Want to bring your passion to work? Want to make a real
difference in patients' lives?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
We're passionate about patients. We're leading the state of
Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we're looking for
amazing Care Managers like you.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A culture of collaboration: We work together closely, laugh
together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A network of support: Our operational and corporate support
teams rally around you; allowing you to focus on what's most
important - our patients.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Patient care: A chance to build long term relationships with
your patients in a value based healthcare system.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule; no mandatory nights or
- Professional development: Receive opportunities to strengthen
your clinical skills and grow your career.
- Active Leadership: Actively participate in our team approach to
promoting quality patient care, excellent patient experiences, and
creating a great place to work.
Plus you'll get:
- A red carpet welcome: We offer a robust new teammate
- Competitive benefits package: We offer a competitive salary
with bonuses, paid time off, insurance, tuition reimbursement,
scrubs, and more.
- Implement best practices to oversee the care of patients and to
better meet patient needs.
- Ensure continuity of care in both the inpatient and outpatient
- Facilitate continuum of patients' care utilizing advanced
nursing knowledge, experience and skills to ensure appropriate
utilization of resources and patient quality outcomes.
- Perform care management functions on-site or telephonically as
the need arises.
- Works in conjunction with the care team and PCP as care team
- Consistently exhibit behavior that exemplifies our core
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
Ready to begin your life's best work?
Apply today at www.jobsatoptumcare.com. We're proudly part of
COVID-19 Symptom Screening / Precautions
If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be
required to screen for symptoms, using the Protect Well mobile app,
Interactive Voice Response, ( i.e. entering your symptoms via phone
system) or another approved Optum Florida approved symptom
screener. When in a Optum Florida building employees are required
to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply
with any state and local masking orders.
Employees in Clinical Settings
COVID-19 Work Location Requirement: You will be provisioned with
appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to
perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an
essential function of this role.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make health care work
better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest
minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in
order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working
on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that
matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company
and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated
medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a drug test before beginning employment.