Before & After Care Worker- Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs
Company: Charter Schools USA
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for assisting in maintenance of an
orderly, safe and pleasant atmosphere in the cafeteria, on the
playground and in other designated locations by helping and
supervising students during authorized before or after school
programs in accordance with CSUSA policy and established school
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is one that is in the public eye and program
assistants must always reflect a professional manner as well as
provide excellent customer service.
- Candidates must be able to resolve conflicts with children and
parents, possess the ability to be firm but friendly, and must be
able to be courteous and professional when dealing with parents,
children and other co-workers. Program assistant reports to the
Director of the Before and After Care Program and to the school
- Follows proper student sign in and dismissal procedures for
- Follows proper student check in and dismissal procedures for
- Monitors students.
- Observes who enters and leaves child care area.
- Assists students with homework.
- Passes out snacks.
- Plays with students on playground.
- Tutors and assists students with homework.
- Resolves conflicts with children and parents.
MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- High school diploma or higher education credential.
- Previous experience as daycare assistant or summer camp
- Must like children.
- Commitment to company values.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find
appropriate and acceptable.
Keywords: Charter Schools USA, Pompano Beach , Before & After Care Worker- Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!