AE - Store Team Leader (Store Manager) - US
Company: American Eagle
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
As the full-time Store Team Leader, you are the CEO of your
store! You are an entrepreneurial-minded business owner who takes
pride in maximizing the daily operations of your store. You are
passionate about developing a strong team through effective
coaching and training, you are a pro at making tough, strategic
decisions to drive your business, you consistently deliver
operational excellence and your store is always rocking AEO Brand
Standards. Most importantly, you bring your REAL self to work every
- You have a passion for driving results: You're an expert at
driving sales by maximizing overall store productivity and building
guest loyalty through a best-in-class guest experience. You're
entrepreneurial-minded and you create, manage and own your store's
business plan to meet KPI goals.
- You're a business innovator: Because you own the controllable
elements of your store's P&L, you are skilled at analyzing
reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time, innovative
business decisions in order to achieve store financial goals.
- You're a people leader: You're passionate about recruiting,
hiring and retaining a high-performing team. You're an advocate for
your team's development, you encourage your team to pursue internal
opportunities, and you always have a succession plan in place to
ensure a clear career path for all associates. You take pride in
developing store leadership through leadership development
training, performance feedback, individual development plans and
annual performance reviews.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You champion a
culture of teamwork and recognition by establishing and
communicating goals, holding your team accountable to brand
standards, and celebrating and rewarding outstanding performance
- Your store rocks AEO Brand Standards: You ensure your store
consistently maintains AEO Brand Visual Standards by owning all
visual and merchandising processes. You are the "go-to" when it
comes to Floorsets, merchandise adjustments and replenishment and
your team always has a clear understanding of their role in keeping
the store guest-ready.
- Workforce Management - it's your "thing": You know that
maximizing your business requires a well thought-out schedule! By
evaluating traffic, calendars and payroll reports, you're able to
make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs. As a result,
payroll is always in check and you're always leveraging your top
talent to deliver an impeccable guest experience.
- Integrity is your middle name: You demonstrate integrity when
making compensation decisions, you ensure audit and shrink results
meet Asset Protection Standards, you follow AEO's policies and
procedures, and you do the right thing - always.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You've led functional teams in a retail management role
previously - #practicemakesperfect!
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail;
priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You know how to lead and develop teams and have a general
understanding of employment law.
- You have a track record of effective communication and conflict
- Business acumen? You've got it!
- You understand how to analyze reporting to drive sales.
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when
the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to
learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round
(plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE
merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
complying with all federal, state and local equal employment
opportunity ("EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against
associates and applicants for employment because of the
individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or
citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression,
marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim
status, genetic information or predisposing genetic
characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO
activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring,
compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance
evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable
accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with
Keywords: American Eagle, Pompano Beach , AE - Store Team Leader (Store Manager) - US, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!