Company: Solaris HealthCare
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Pier Diem Position
This position involves knowledge and ability of the maintenance
and repair program involving buildings-and grounds.
- High school graduate or graduate of a technical school.
- At least two years experience in maintenance and various
mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Ability to carry out programs in repair or new construction
and/ or installation.
- Knowledge of supplies and equipment used by department and the
care of this equipment.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to follow maintenance program, (heating, cooling,
plumbing, water, gas, electrical, mechanical, oxygen,
communications, carpentry, painting, plastering, refinishing and
similar work; heavy duty cleaning, grounds care, maintenance of
institutional equipment. Schedules maintenance on repair,
preventive, replacement and new installation basis.
- Keeps records of work performed.
- Able to be on call for emergencies.
- Be able to perform any and all duties concerned with
electricity, plumbing, painting, (including resurfacing floors,
walls, ceilings); carpentry (including :furniture refinishing or
(including equipment and mechanical systems); heating, cooling
and water systems; except those services performed under service
contract with outside contractors. When an outside contractor
performs a service it is to be supervised by the Maintenance
- Perform duties concerned with maintenance of grounds, parking
lots, driveways, etc. May include gardening, landscaping, clean-up,
snow removal, etc. except that performed under service
- Perform heavy custodial duties such as scrubbing and buffing,
cleaning of basement, storage, utility areas, washing walls,
ceiling, outside windows, changing screens and storm windows,
changing light bulbs in ceiling fixtures and housekeeping duties in
very high places, removing disposing of garbage and trash,
- Runs errands, handles incoming and outgoing freight, lifts and
moved heavy furniture and equipment, other miscellaneous duties as
directed by the Maintenance Director.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and repair of
institutional property, equipment and grounds as directed by the
- Able to take emergency call.
- Able to cooperate with other employees.
Keywords: Solaris HealthCare, Pompano Beach , Maintenance Assistant, Other , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!