Now Building Future Leaders!
Direct Cabinet Sales, a Division of US LBM is Seeking a Service
Technician for our Boca Raton, FL Location.
We are hiring motivated individuals for our Service Technician
role. Were a people first company thats passionate about continuous
improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from
within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then
What you should know about working at Direct Cabinet Sales:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Service Technician:
- Follow instructions regarding installation/service of
- Works with other installers/service techs to install/service
products as assigned and trained.
- Responsible for installation/service of more technically
advanced or demanding building products.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when
- Tracks time and materials as required for each
- Maintain all equipment in good order and report any
malfunctions to supervisor.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Train entry-level technicians on proper installation/service
techniques and methods.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building
materials and installation/service methods as required by location
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Experience. 6 months previous technician experience.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness. Must have the drive to learn.
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to work.
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and attendance.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Direct Cabinet Sales.
Direct Cabinet Sales, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local