The most recognized names in the plus-size market with a passion
for women, Lane Bryant and Cacique believe in supporting and
empowering all women. Famous for our fashion with solutions and
technology-driven intimates, we are a leader in the field. We
proudly serve curvy women nationwide in over 700 stores and at
114 years after Lena Bryant started us on this journey (even
before women had the right to vote), here we stand, as a
woman-founded, woman-led brand. Lena was not just a pioneer in fit
and fashion, but she held true to decency standards as well, paying
her female employees a fair wage and offering health benefits,
More than anything, Lena Bryant didn't believe in don't, can't,
won't or no. When she hit a barrier she either knocked it down or
she found a way around it. Following in those footsteps, today we
start with do, can and will. We believe in yes. We knock down
barriers or find our way around them. We are here because of her.
She was, and continues to be, an inspiration for us all. Lane
Bryant's storied and illustrious past is what continues to drive us
into the future. But today, This Is Lane.
Show us you're the one we want and doors open everywhere: your
dream job could be waiting for you (right now!) at our Columbus,
Ohio brand headquarters, or in any of our stores nationwide.
Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Part Time
Key Holder to join our team located at our Store 4691-Promenade at
Lyons-LaneBryant-Coconut Creek, FL 33073.
Keyholders are required to:
- Communicate and motivate store teams to achieve optimal
- Drive to achieve Store Goals for the
- Support the continuation of a team selling Store environment
that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant experience for our
- Support Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge
- Assist leadership team (Store Manager, ASM, SL) in the Roles
- Hold keys to the store and can open and/or close the store on
lower volume days (beginning of week and non-holiday periods)
- Assist Leadership Team in execution of merchandise and
- Support store team in maintaining brand standards
- Ensure that all operational and shipment tasks are completed
- Perform and reinforce all loss prevention and safety policies
- Provides excellent customer service to our guests
- Responsible for selling directly with our customers
- Coach Associates to create an enjoyable shopping experience for
- Assist Leadership Team in New Hire on boarding and training of
Store 4691-Promenade at Lyons-LaneBryant-Coconut Creek, FL
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most
qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment
decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates
are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without
regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin,
religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated
without undue hardship, genetic information, military status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected
classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any
of our employment policies and practices. All associates are
expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other
associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part
in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of
the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established
by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.