Process Engineer, Team Lead
Location: coral springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WHAT DOES A GREAT PROCESS ENGINEER TEAM LEAD DO?
Implement tools and processes to better the SDLC in order to
achieve lower cost and faster time to market. Provide detailed
metrics on existing processes and continued improvements.
SKILLSExcellent problem-solving and analytical skills, solid
understanding of a software development and computer programming,
highly organized and creative, possess engineering leadership,
strong research skills, excellent written and communication skills
and proficiency in hardware and software development and
SPECIFIC WORK ELEMENTSDesigning process improvement projects;
keeping up-to-date with latest developments in system/development
automation technology and using these studies in improving
productivity and promoting cost effectiveness; keeping track of
engineering changes and updating necessary documents; assisting in
setting up, operating and tools and software engineering
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
* Multiple Years of J2EE distributed solutions
* B.S. Computer Science or Engineering
* Excellent communication skills to work with multiple development
* Expert knowledge of build processes (GIT, Stash, Maven, Jenkins,
* Expert understanding of Java development SDLC
* Strong knowledge of Agile Development processes
* Understanding of automation through batch processing
* Understanding of Distributed infrastructures (web servers, app
servers, dbs, Queues, load balancing, API GWs (Apigee, DP)
* Cloud Technology Deployment Strategies (PCF, Azure, Amazon,
* Mid level unix experience for supporting tools
* Mid level windows OS for supporting tools
* Hands on knowledge of XML
* Hands on experience scripting
* PREFERRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
* Knowledge of security scanning processes and optimization
* Knowledge of reporting tools (splunk, tableaux, etc)
* Masters in Computer Science
WHO WE ARE:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people arent thinking
about financial services. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves
the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine
Worlds Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we
are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an
equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Fiserv, Pompano Beach , Process Engineer, Team Lead, Other , coral springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!