Company: SILVERCAR, INC
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About Silvercar by Audi:
Silvercar by Audi is a next-generation premium mobility company
whose fleet consists entirely of award-winning Audi vehicles. With
its sleek mobile app, Silvercar removes the headache of traditional
car rental. No lines or counters. No paperwork. No hassles. Just
the best in customer service and premium products every time. The
company was acquired by Audi in 2017. Silvercar continually earns
the highest customer satisfaction and loyalty scores in the
industry and with 26 locations at airports and in select urban
cores. Silvercar is the largest premium mobility company in North
America and continues to seek growth opportunities in new markets
and with expanded customer offerings.
Together, Silvercar Inc. and Audi will continue to push the
boundaries of modern mobility, inspired by our customers, and
dedicated to innovation, premium digital experiences, and moving
Silvercar by Audis team is currently hiring
a Mobility Specialist at the dealership.
As a Mobility Specialist, you will:
- Working at car dealerships where you will be working alongside
dealer employees to support SbA rentals and awareness + dealership
overflow vehicle requests.
- Provide training and assistance to new and existing employees
on Silvercar standard operating procedures including dealership
- Resolve general vehicle operations issues and handle customer
escalations on questions regarding Silvercar policies and
procedures on items such as billing, fuel, insurance, damage,
- Maintain quality control to the Silvercar standards by
overseeing vehicle prep and staging including exterior washing,
detailing interior and exterior, refueling, and customer preference
resets on the MMI.
- Monitor fleet maintenance needs and schedule service with the
dealership as required.
- Prepare new and/or transferred vehicles for service upon
- Prepare vehicles for service before transport to alternate
- Prepare vehicles for de-fleeting as necessary
- Assist in the management and closure of vehicle damage
- Perform facility housekeeping daily to ensure a safe and
presentable work and customer environment.
- Ability to think quickly and work well under pressure to find
resolutions that support multiple parties interests- customers,
dealerships, Silvercar by Audi
- Exhibit superior driving skills, mindful of traffic regulations
and the customers comfort level
- Demonstrated ability to be excellent with interpersonal
relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain self-awareness and proper messaging when
interacting with various stakeholders, vendors, and customers at
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced
- Self-motivated with the ability to be proactive in finding
innovative solutions to problems and to identify areas of
improvement whether in process, customer interactions, setting
customer expectations, fleet matters, or resolving dealership
- Smart technology savvy, including troubleshooting
- Be comfortable using technology to communicate with
- Experience successfully interacting with demanding and
Silvercar offers you:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Generous benefits package for full-time employment (Paid Time
Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more)
- Backed by Audi, a 109-year-old automotive industry leader
- Discounts on Silvercar rentals
Silvercar is committed to being an inclusive workplace where
diversity is celebrated. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Keywords: SILVERCAR, INC, Pompano Beach , Mobility Specialist, Other , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!