Retail Technical Administrator
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Retail Technical Administrator will be responsible for
managing and maintaining vendor supported systems integrated into
the full Assurant retail store distribution footprint including
more than 600 retail locations. Support will include internal
teams, store personnel, field management team, external OEM vendor
administrators and suppliers.Key Responsibilities:Manage and
respond to retail store support requests for Assurant retail store
distribution related to the two primary OEM supplier integrated
platforms (RQ GSX & GSPN)
- Repair escalations via Apple's channel support including
resolving incorrect inputs and cancel repairs.
- Technical troubleshooting via Apple's channel support
- Process new location & employee onboarding, transfers, and
terminations for Assurant retail store distribution within the OEM
integrated platforms (RetailQ, GSX & GSPN).
- Maintain a current up-to-date user listing by managing user
creation and deprovisioning processes.
- Manage user profiles ensuring appropriate access right and
privileges.Act as liaison with parts supplier vendor
- Invoicing with supply vendor, resolve discrepancies, and
reconcile repair debits & credits.
- Follow up with stores to return aging KBBs based on the Parts
Pending Return report in GSX (this may be an FSM duty).Act as
liaison between OEM integrated platforms (GSX & GSPN) and
Point-of-Sale system (RepairQ) for escalation of support related
- Assist in catalog compatibility configuration for retail store
- Assist with internal tech support related inquiries.
- Prepare user compliance reporting and reconciliations to
Point-of-Sale system (RepairQ).
- This is a REMOTE position.Required skills/experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency. Associate-'s or
bachelor-'s degree in computer science or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software,
hardware, and applications. Hardware and software certifications a
- Knowledge of SQL for interacting with back-end systems and some
programming knowledge to assist with troubleshooting issues within
various systems also a plus.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects
through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments
with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous
projects at one time.#assurantproudKB
Keywords: Assurant, Pompano Beach , Retail Technical Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!