Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager - MAC, Coral Square - Full Time
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: May 21, 2023
About: Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. For more than
160 years, we have served generations at every stage of their
lives. Macy's customers come to us for fashion, value and
celebration. Do you love helping others feel beautiful and
confident? At Macy's Beauty, we'll show you how to make magic with
top-notch (paid) training on our product lines as well as the
latest technology, trends, and techniques in the exciting world of
beauty. Join our Beauty team to express your artistic side by
creating customized beauty regimens and gorgeous new looks with
amazing beauty products from the hottest brands. You'll also get
exclusive perks including all kinds of wonderful product samples
and a product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size
products (we call it "gratis" - you're going to LOVE it.) And the
feeling you'll get from helping someone find their perfect shade?
Now that's beautiful! Job Overview: The Counter Manager is
responsible to drive sales and service the customer. - -They are
the brand authority who consistently role models a best in class
service experience while helping customers and training associates.
They provide outstanding customer service with expertise in a
specific brand, they have a keen awareness of current trends, and
effectively leads a team. - Essential Functions:
- Connects the business priorities to the daily activities of all
- Understand how brand training, events and product strategies
- Communicate with vendor and store leadership to execute events
based on the marketing calendar to achieve sales plan.
- Understand product strategies by Quarter/Season and provide
clear direction to drive sales.
- Review and analyze business performance - daily, weekly,
monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results.
- Review productivity levels, provide coaching/feedback, and
partner store leadership on team performance.
- Be a product educator and beauty enthusiast.
- Has advanced authority and expertise in a specific
- Introduce customers to beauty products and build a rapport to
identify hidden needs.
- Self-motivated to stay current on brand related product
knowledge and beauty trends. -
- Inspires teamwork to achieve sales goals and elevate the customer
- Build trust and foster teamwork across the entire Beauty
- Offer the customer compelling experiences, opportunities to
discover products, and relationships that keep her coming
- Clearly model behavior and articulate activities that support
elevating the customer experience.
- Leverage My Client. Provide outstanding service - whether that
be in person, virtually or on the phone.
- Drive client acquisition through awareness and engagement in
our Loyalty program.
- Models a curiosity to learn that drives both self and team
- Foster an environment of continuous learning through personal
behaviors, product demonstrations and peer to peer learning. ---
Remain up to date with all training from designated brand.
- Attend brand specific schools and virtual trainings as
- Promotes strong team engagement and encourages recognition.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate, and develop associates on
company policies, procedures, product knowledge, and
team/individual productivity goals.
- Train Beauty team on specific brand. - -Support onboarding
internal and external new team members.
- Supports operational excellence.
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and
return to vendors (RTVs).
- Present a clean well-maintained beauty department with
associates following Macy's Corporate hygiene standards.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years direct experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Keywords: Macy's, Pompano Beach , Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager - MAC, Coral Square - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...