Company: John Knox Village of Florida
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job DescriptionBanquet Server-Per Diem We are seeking
experienced and dedicated Banquet Servers to provide residents and
guests of John Knox Village with a 5 star dining experience. This
is an exciting and dynamic position, offering a wide range of
service and assistance to our elders and residents.
- Properly set up, clean and ensure tables are ready for
- Greet guests and provide an excellent experience
- Pass hors d'oeuvres, serve alcohol and attend to the needs of
- Reset tables during event and maintain overall cleanliness of
event space Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of experience in a catering or banquet role
- 1+ food service experience in a medium to high volume
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work holidays and
- ServSafe certified, or able to pass ServSafe certification
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid 19In exchange, this position
offers a competitive pay rate, flexible scheduling and available
hours, comprehensive training, on-going education, more than usual
autonomy, and more!John Knox Village is a not-for-profit Life Care
Retirement Community offering a full range of independent living,
assisted living and skilled nursing care options for more than
1,000 senior residents on our 70-acre campus, located in Pompano
Beach, convenient to major highways and transportation options.
John Knox Village is a Drug-free and Tobacco-Free workplace.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: John Knox Village of Florida, Pompano Beach , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!