Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a COOK -position.
- Location: Five Star - Park Summit 8500 Royal Palm Boulevard,
Coral Springs, FL 33065. - -Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: - FT: - Details upon interview. -
- Requirement: - -Experienced required.
- Perks: - - - Free uniforms.*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailablePositions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered.We Make Applying Easy! -Want to apply to this
job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and search requisition
ID number -997505.The advertised program is an AI recruiting
assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message
frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity -of
thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we
invite you to start your journey with us today!With a marked focus
on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs
centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health
& wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and
innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals
with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced
ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management
service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve
discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.Job
SummarySummary: - Prepares food in accordance with applicable
federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations
with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food
service is provided at all times. -Essential Duties and
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Unidine are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -997505
Keywords: Unidine, Pompano Beach , COOK (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!