Company: Athena Medical Management Group
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Rheumatology opening in Pompano Beach, Florida. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
ARNP (Rheumatologists) love living in Florida! No State income tax
– beautiful homes – enjoyable lifestyle for you and your
This position offers incredible income potential while living and
working in a sought-after Central Florida location
- Well-established, 20+ years, Rheumatology practice with a busy
- On-site laboratory, imaging (X-Ray, MRI, Bone Density,
- Proven, long-term stability.
- An experienced, professional Healthcare Management team that
takes away all administrative concerns so you can focus on
- Support to help you achieve work/life balance.
- 8-chair Infusion Suite
- Compensation that rewards performance and
- We are offering a sign-on bonus
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary
- 20 PTO Days + 6 paid federal holidays annually
- Company paid health insurance for your and your family
- 401k with a 5% employer match
- Company-sponsored malpractice insurance
- Professional fees paid: Membership dues/Subscriptions
- Paid CME's
- Full-time position: we partner with you to develop a schedule
that works for you and your family
- Outpatient practice only (no hospitals or on-calls)
Whether you're just starting on your carrier path or ready for a
fresh re-start, join our team – let's succeed together!
ABOUT US: Athena Medical Management Group, LLC owns and operates
Specialty Medical Practices in the fields of Rheumatology,
Gastroenterology, Oncology/Hematology, Cardiology, as well as
Ambulatory Surgical Centers and independent Infusion Centers.
You'll be joining a practice operated by seasoned and talented
professionals who care about your success!
OUR MISSION: We make every patient experience better
OUR VISION: Grow and become the healthcare network of choice in the
community we serve.
OUR VALUES: A commitment to value one another with respect and
If you need more information or wish to discuss this opportunity
further, please contact our Chief Human Resources Officer, Angela
Caruso, at or send your CV to
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Athena Medical Management Group, Pompano Beach , ARNP, Healthcare , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!