Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
More Information about this Job:American Medical
IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC FULL-TIME or PART-TIME
We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering
compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced,
patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare preferred
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
#GMR_2EEO Statement:Global Medical Response and its family of
companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and
Keywords: AMR, Pompano Beach , Paramedic Basic, Healthcare , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!