Psychiatrist (MD/DO) - Psychiatry
Company: Health Career Services, LLC
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Well established private Mental Health and Psychology Group
needs a Child & Adolescent trained Psychiatrist (MD) in Pompano
Beach, FL. Make $290K+ plus additional income opportunities! Great
benefits! Generous PTO! Out-patient only. Flexible schedule. Work 4
or 5 days weekly! Providers are encouraged to build long-term
patient relationships. This is your opportunity to make a
difference with meaningful work! Possible sign-on bonus!
- Recommend services for patients utilizing care alternatives
available within the community and nationally.
- Provide high-quality cost-effective medical care.
- Coordinate and cooperate as part of the patient care team with
the center administration, peers, clinical and non-clinical
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion
of residency program
- Current valid state physician MD/DO medical license
- Board certification or eligibility with intent to certify
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress)
- 1+ year MD experience in Psychiatry preferred but new resident
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification
as required by department.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership
qualities This opportunity is with an established out-patient
practice. In addition to a competitive salary, this position offers
great benefits such health, dental, vision, retirement, continuing
education, extra income opportunities, generous vacation and more!
Pompano Beach is a growing healthcare community located along the
Atlantic coast of Florida. To Apply: Email your resume/CV to us by
clicking the Button below
Keywords: Health Career Services, LLC, Pompano Beach , Psychiatrist (MD/DO) - Psychiatry, Healthcare , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!