Registered Charge Nurse Emergency Department
Company: Northwest Medical Center
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: March 19, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Emergency Department .90 FTE Full time Evenings
Northwest Medical Center Margate, Florida Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work
environment. We're dedicated to the highest quality patient care
and we're looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate
professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center
offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A
223-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the
latest technology into patient care. Our facility features a state
of the art CV Tower and newly expanded 53-bed Emergency Room, the
largest in South Florida, providing increased opportunity for
professional growth. Benefits: We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and
employee stock purchase program. Job Description: The Emergency
Department RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Qualifications
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida
- or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provisions).
- 2-3 years of recent ED experience in an acute care
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Graduate of Nursing School Notice Our Company's recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here . For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option
Keywords: Northwest Medical Center, Pompano Beach , Registered Charge Nurse Emergency Department, Healthcare , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!