Registered Nurse Telemetry
Company: Northwest Medical Center
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: March 19, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Medical Telemetry Full Time night 7P-7A 0.9
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description: Join a dynamic team of healthcare
providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the
highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated,
qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team.
Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great
benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to
expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care. Our
facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an
expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide
comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased
professional growth opportunity for our employees. Benefits: We
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. Job
Description: The task and responsibilities of this position
- Participates actively in the planning and distribution of
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care and addresses any issues
that affect the desired patient outcomes.
- Supports nursing staff in communication with physicians to
include accepting doctors' orders and communicating patient
- Facilitates the process of reporting patient status to the
following shift of nursing personnel.
- Manages the nursing care of assigned patients in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Qualifications Qualifications:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized
Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements,
including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Telemetry experience required
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds. Notice Our Company's recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here . For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option
Keywords: Northwest Medical Center, Pompano Beach , Registered Nurse Telemetry, Healthcare , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!