Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Calling all innovators - find your future at Fiserv.We're
Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money
and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial
institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another
millions of times a day - quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time
you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw
money from the bank, we're involved. If you want to make an impact
on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.Job
What does a successful (Project Manager) do at Fiserv?As a
successful Project Manager you will be responsible for organizing
multiple projects into programs and activities for our
organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to
support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating
and managing long term goals.What you will do:
- Organize projects from other project managers into programs and
activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and
identify areas for improvement.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and
- Establish sustainable goals for the organization. Ensure goals
are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality,
and team member performance.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and
transparent regarding project issues and decisions on
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status
throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks.
- Partner with the marketing team to work on the strategy.What
you will need to have:
- Proven experience in program or large project management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including MS Project,
Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 10+ years managing projects.What would be great to have:
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have
prior experience in both program management and team
- Financial Industry Experience
- Understanding of project management#LI-BT1This role is not
eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or
Washington.Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on
external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties
and may not be accurate.Thank you for considering employment with
Fiserv. - Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume
(either is acceptable, both are preferable).What you should know
about us:Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and
growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100
countries. As a FORTUNE--- 500 company, one of Fast Company's Most
Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg's
Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and
purposeful innovation.Our commitment to Diversity and
Inclusion:Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome
and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or
any other category protected by law. -We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodation.Warning about fake job posts:Please be aware of
fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv.
Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target
your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or
financial information.Any communications from a Fiserv
representative will come from a legitimate business email address.
-We will not hire through text message, social media, or email
alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a
secure video call. We won't ask you for sensitive information nor
will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also
won't send you a check to cash on Fiserv's behalf.If you see
suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a
job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field
office or to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Keywords: Fiserv, Pompano Beach , Project Manager, Executive , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!