Company: BlackHawk Industrial
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: November 23, 2022
SUMMARY: The Account Manager is responsible for managing
existing and new customer relationships to meet and/or exceed
company sales revenue and profit objectives.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent
with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products
- Presents products to customer
- Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction
- Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective
customers within his/her territory and keeps mailing list
- Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests
- Attends and contributes to company sales meetings and technical
- Provides customers with all literature and promotional
materials they need to enhance their productivity.
- Provides the General Manager with information from the market
regarding trends, new products, market share in existing and
- Proactively solve problems for customers
- Build and sustain positive customer relationships
- Provide and coordinate technical support as needed
- Support and expand onsite sales and service
- Communicate customer and market issues to company
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and
- High levels of product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent with the use of computer software specific to the
- No direct supervisory responsibility. May provide indirect
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar position required in
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- None required
- Employee is regularly required to speak and understand English,
stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools
or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use
computer and other equipment.
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _50_ pounds.
Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to
clearly focus vision.
- Eye protection, ear protection, and as required by customer,
steel-toed shoes and head protection.
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BlackHawk Industrial, Pompano Beach , Account Manager, Executive , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!