Assistant General Manager
Company: Hospitality Ventures Management Group
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Why you will enjoy this jobThis is a great opportunity for a
high-energy, hands-on Assistant General Manager. -You will have the
opportunity to use your excellent team-building skills, being an
active member of the property helping the General Manager drive
exceptional results!Who Will this Job Appeal To?
- Ability to manage and lead a team of Excellent
- Local market knowledge experience preferred.
- Proven track record of revenue, market share, and GSS
- Individuals who enjoy working at a property that develops
people for promotion.
- People who enjoy working at a property takes an active role in
The Ideal Candidate for this PositionThe ideal candidate is a
hands-on leader with an established and consistent track record of
high performance in Rooms, Food & Beverage, and Engineering
functional areas to maximize performance while upholding quality
standards and maximizing levels of guest satisfaction.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work
- Requires a minimum of 2 plus years of leadership experience in
a hotel environment.
- Similar brand experience preferred.
- Must be able to lead Guest Satisfaction Initiatives.
- The position will be required to work a varied schedule that
may include evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Experience managing and completing hotel Accounting & HR
- Track record driving and meeting GSS.
- Consistently exceed revenue and guest expectations.
- Ability to manage change effectively.
- Provide leadership to position the property to achieve the
- Provide leadership to the departments to achieve their goals
- Communicate the goals and objectives and inspire -associates to
achieve those goals.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and
- Maintain a good working relationship with guests, groups, and
personnel from other departments.
- Demonstrate team-building experience and lead by
- Participative management style.
- Proven successful leadership experience.
- Abilities to inspire, train, and develop people for
- Experience training associates.
- Instill a guest service attitude in all -associates with a
- Coach -associates how to resolve and deescalate conflicts.
Physical Requirements:Requirements include basic reading, writing,
and math skills. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or
holidays. This job requires the ability to perform the following:
regularly required to talk, hear and interact with guests.
Frequently is required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or
feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally required to walk,
sit, and reach with hands and arms. frequently lift and/or move up
to 10 pounds, and stand for long periods of time.Educational
- BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalency.Benefits
- Medical / Dental / Vision -
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability /Short Term
- 401K with a match!
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid -Personal Days /Paid Holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, or disability. EOE/AA.age, marital status, or disability.
EOE/AA. Source: Hospitality Ventures Management Group
Keywords: Hospitality Ventures Management Group, Pompano Beach , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!