Inside Territory Sales Manager
Company: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Inside Territory Sales Manager
Goodman Distribution Inc, a member of the Daikin group is seeking a
professional, skilled individual for our Inside Territory Sales
Manager position for our Sales Operations group located at our -
North FL branch. -The inside sales job is required to provide
support to accounts not assigned to a TSM and to increase sales to
smaller accounts by providing information not available from the
CSR. Commercial business is also increased with the addition of the
Inside Sales position. -If you meet the qualifications listed
below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by
visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and
submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and
develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - - there is immense opportunities to grow
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are
backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.-an organization that brings
opportunity to over 60,000 employees worldwide. Subsidiaries
included are Daikin North America, Daikin Comfort, Goodman,
Quietflex, Motili and TMI. -
- Plan, organize, maintain, develop and grow a volume driven and
profitable base of up to 200 target and core dealers
- Target and sign - up a selected number of -A Plus
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin.
- Effectively recruit new dealers; train, support, and develop
- Develop proposals for presentation to prospective
- Maintain customer relationships through proactive
- Directly manage all aspects of your customer base.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with the
corporate office staff as well as the field sales
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to
the Sales Manager.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Manager,
which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which
will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation
through close in an assigned territory.
Knowledge & Skills:
- HVAC Experience Preferred.
- Self-disciplined individual, who is able to manage a territory
from a home-office base.
- Possess excellent oral & written communication and presentation
- Analytical skills to accurately forecast channel sales and
- Strong abilities to educate and influence partners on HVAC
products and programs.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and
occasional overnight travel.
- Proven record of achieving planned quota.
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, and Power
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and
providing a positive company image to the public.
- 3 years sales experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees
and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion
(including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national
origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform
service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or
mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition
(including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex,
pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other
characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all
federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to
individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Daikin Industries, Ltd., Pompano Beach , Inside Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!