Project Manager - Water / WasteWater
Company: Randall Construction
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionRandall Environmental, Inc. is a highly regarded
General Contractor based in Central Florida and is one of 20
subsidiary business units within Randall. Randall is one of Central
Floridas largest and fastest growing privately-owned
employers.RANDALL is the leading self-performing subcontractor
serving Florida and the Southeast. A family-owned company, RANDALL
has deep roots in the community and is perfectly positioned as an
innovator in the industry. With over 1,400 employees, 28 companies
and 35+ years in operation, RANDALL is considered an established,
reliable and trusted partner. RANDALL's services and products are
delivered through our 100,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility, set on
40 acres in Central Florida. In addition to its vast construction
offerings, RANDALL has diversified to include education, insurance
and medical. While the corporate headquarters is in Central
Florida, RANDALL has office locations on the west coast in Tampa,
Fort Myers and Clearwater, on the east coast in Titusville and
south Florida offices in Pompano Beach and Pembroke Pines.
Randall Environmental, Inc. / Intercounty Engineering is seeking a
qualified Project Manager with experience in Water/Waste Water
processes to work in our Pompano Beach, FL office. Job
- Provide administrative support to project teams for Estimating
and Project Management.
- Interact with all other supporting departments such as IT, HR,
- Utilize a Project Management System to generate and track
subcontracts, purchase orders, bonds, and other functions as
- Responsible for reviewing own work to ensure accuracy,
thoroughness and neatness.
- Maintain documents within Estimating & Project Management,
standardized filing system, and the server.
- Gather and assemble supporting documents for new bids.
- Ability to access and perform routine functions on the Internet
including Searching for new Projects.
- Other general office duties as needed.
- Knowledge of CSI Construction Divisions, preparing bid
documents and MBE reporting is a plus.RequirementsProven Work
Experience Demonstrating the Following Requirements
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and
proactively follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team
environment with limited supervision.
- Highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with co-workers and clients (via
phone, email and in-person).
- Must have the ability to comply with applicable department
policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Reliable, professional and cheerful demeanor, approaches work
with alacrity.BenefitsWe are excited to have long term
opportunities for hard-working people who want to join a winning
team. With a dynamic professional culture of driven individuals
ignited by challenge and opportunity for personal and professional
growth, Randall offers competitive compensation, health benefits,
insurance, matching 401(k), and paid time off. We look forward to
reviewing your resume! Randall is a drug free workplace. #ZR
Keywords: Randall Construction, Pompano Beach , Project Manager - Water / WasteWater, Executive , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!