Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Outpatient Surgery
Company: Northwest Medical Center
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
RN Manager Surgical Services
Surgical Svcs, Full-Time (1.0)
Northwest Medical Center
Northwest Medical Center is a 289-bed medical center and healthcare
complex, continuously expanding and incorporating the latest
technology in the delivery of care. Awarded the Gold Seal of
Approval--- from the Joint Commission which indicates our high
standards in performance providing the highest level of services to
the population to our community. Northwest Medical Center is also
certified by the Joint Commission as primary stroke center and an
accredited chest pain center by the American College of Cardiology.
We are recognized as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center of Excellence
by the American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Our facility continues growing to meet the needs of the community
we serve and features expanded capabilities in emergency, critical
care, as well as women's and children's services. Out state of the
art maternity care includes the only Level III NICU in northern
Broward County. The breadth and depth of these service lines
translates to increased professional opportunities for our
colleagues. We invite you to join a dynamic team of dedicated
healthcare professionals and explore your grow potential.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Northwest Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)* *If applicable, please
refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit
applies to your position.
- Helps create a superior clinical identity by operationalizing
evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality
outcomes. Ensures adherence to standards of care.
- Supports efforts to reduce variation in clinical practice and
improve efficiency, effectiveness and cost. Ensures a culture of
accountability and transparency in the provision of care.
- Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks,
accreditations and designations.
- Ensures compliance with all policies procedures and regulatory
- Manages admissions and discharge processes to ensure efficient
throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Facilitates effective interdisciplinary care coordination
within and across departments. Ensures staff with appropriate
clinical competencies are assigned to meet patient care needs.
- Manages nursing practice and unit operations. Monitors and
evaluates the provision of nursing care in accordance with
established policies and procedures to ensure patient and family
needs are assessed and met.
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and
according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida
- or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provisions.
- National Nursing Certification in Specialty or Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Associate degree in Nursing - required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing - preferred
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership role Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: Northwest Medical Center, Pompano Beach , Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Outpatient Surgery, Executive , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!